6 Zones RGB / RGBW LED Remote control
- RGB/RGBW LED Remote
- Up to 6 zones
- Wireless RF control
Multi zone led strip remote - 6 Zones smart wireless RGB/RGBW LED Remote control (RGBW-RF-6Z)
This remote control can be used with RGB or RGBW LED Strips in configuration for up to 6 zones that can be controlled individually using only one remote.
Every zone requires a separate RGB / RGBW wireless LED controller (model number RGBW-RX01 or RGBW-RX01E) and can consist of unlimited number of receivers which will auto synchronize between them using a “master/slave” concept.
NOTE: Compatible only with Hi-Line's branded Controllers.
Every “master” RGB / RGBW wireless controller is assigned to one of the 6 zones available on the remote, slave LED controllers get in sync automatically through wireless radio signal and the result is a complete and precise colour synchronization between all controllers of each zone.
Every wireless RGB / RGBW LED controller can be assigned to be controlled by a maximum of 8 remote controls simultaneously.
Learning (Matching) - Pairing a remote with LED controller
- Install 3 x “AAA” size batteries on the remote control.
- Connect the LED Strips and external power supply with the LED controller.
- Power on the remote using on/off button
- Press momentarily the learning button located on the LED controller.
- Touch pairing ZONE button located on the remote control (1 to 6).
- Touch on the remote control colour wheel (any colour)
- If pairing is successful LED Strip connected will blink once immediately after step 6.
Note: Steps 3 to 6 should be done within a few seconds.
Remove/Delete Pairing between remote and controller
In case that you need to remove/delete the pairing, simply hold learning button for more than 5 sec. Blinking of the LED Strips means that pairing is not removed and the controller will then switch on all 4 output channels.
Please download our technical brochure for more information (at the end of this page).